Malt Troll Whisky Club - Fall 2010 Scotch Tasting
Tickets are available from the Malt Troll or from either of our fine partners:
- Tasting Location: Happy Harbor Comics: 12226 - Jasper Ave
- Sponsor: Sherbrooke Liquor Store: 11819 – St. Albert Trail – Edmonton www.sherbrookeliquor.com/
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Time: 7:00 - 9:00
Feel free to drop by early to browse the unique wares of our host and sponsor, Happy Harbor Comics. Sherbrooke Liquor will be on hand to answer any questions.
Cost: $40 for non-members, $35 for members.
Membership can be obtained with the tickets by providing your name and your valid email address for us to send you club notices.
We are starting our quarterly tastings with our first annual Gifts for You and Others. This year we will be looking at Scotch Basics and Gifts, with the following lineup:
- A unique whisky related beverage to try.
Aberlour 10 $
- Our baseline for the night. A great value that is very popular in France.
Old Pulteney 12 $$
- A whisky with a story. The distillery is doing some fascinating pro-environment programs you may want to support
Longmorn 16 $$$
- A very nice whisky with a magnificent presentation.
Ardbeg Blasda $$$$
- Very popular, very trendy, no age statement, ‘crafted’ whisky. This is also a gentle introduction to Peat.
Bowmore Tempest $$$$
- Not available in Edmonton, pity. This is a blast of peat, in a limited edition offering.
JW Swing. $$
- If peat is not your thing, try this quality offering of an old friend in a unique bottle.
Blind Test ?????? We know, but we are not telling.
Please drink responsibly!
You will be given 6 - ½ ounce (15 ml) samples to try plus a sample starter.
Please DO NOT DRIVE. Arrange a Designated Driver or pickup or take public transit.
For further details, please contact: